Hi everyone, as of today the Scrap Jack's DT's creations have been posted for the month of May.Here is mine.Using the My Mind's Eye Hattie range of papers......I so love these, that I think I will have to get more.They are one of their best ranges by far.Of course I had to use my favourite Kraft CS, and an old Daisy D rubon.Thanks for dropping by, always love to hear from you..xxoo
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




what a touching layout Mel, i really love it, especially the heart and the thickers look really effective too. much love xox
ReplyDeleteLoooooove this page!!!
ReplyDeleteThose papers are gorgeous. I may have to sneak some into my household!!
I *REALLY* should start scrapping some boy layouts!!!
Love this one too Mel! It is a delicious range of papers hey? Actually, nearly everything MME does is delicious LOL!! See you tomorrow xx
ReplyDeleteJust love this layout Mel, the colours all work so well, lovin this new range too! and that title couldn't have been any better for the layout. Cute heart & flower too, just Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh wow how gorgeous is this photo, I love love this layout, I agree with all the comments you have here, too cute. Melx
ReplyDeleteHi Mel, thanks for your kind words re: me jacking you on this one ~ which is more gorgeous each time I see it! And for comments on May's LO too.... my blog is more accidental than planned. Basically I have NO IDEA what I'm doing! Sorry 'bout that! Thanks for the inspirational work you do & share...
ReplyDelete