Here is the newest member of our family....beautiful Ebony. After losing our gorgeous boy Tigger nearly 3 months ago, I didn't think I could have another kitten so soon, but this little one shot straight to our hearts on Friday night at our school Fete.She has fit right in with no problems at all.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




omg sooo cute mel!!! i want squishy cuddles!!
ReplyDeletelook at that cute face & gorgeous blue eyes ... she's beautiful Mellie. I bet the boys are spoiling her with tonnes of cuddles xx
ReplyDeleteAww she is beautiful Melissa. Sorry to hear about poor Tigger, it's heartbreaking to lose a fur friend. I am sure Ebony will help you all heal.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog love, that was so sweet of you! Hope you guys have a wonderful week!
Hi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteWow what fabulous blue eyes.
Hugs,
Fiona x
OMG Mel she is beautiful!!! you know what darl, you will never replace Tigger, nor would you want to but giving another little cat a beautiful & caring home is right to do. May i ask if you will be keeping her as an indoor cat? obviously you must be worrying of history repeating. My cats are indoors and they do not miss out on anything, i let them out for a while each day but only when im around. Helen's new kitten is also going to be raised indoors. As long as you have enough to stimulate them, toys, play with them or even another kitten!!!. So happy for you hun. Hugs Clare xxx
ReplyDeleteIsn't she just so adorable! I bet the boys are just loving her to pieces!! xx
ReplyDeleteAaawwww! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my oh my Mel....what a stunning pic. Way way too adorable and the colour of those eyes!! WOW.
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you brought her home
Hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxx