Monday, March 17, 2008

I am now a blogger...eeekkk

Well, it has taken me two days to finally work it all out, so here I am .I don't know how regular I will be, but I will do my best.I have been stuffing around today, not really doing much, but should be doing my cards for Melanies card swap, she is holding in the forum at Scrap-pile.I think I should get off here now and make a move, or else my whole day will be wasted

6 comments:

  1. Well done Mel. Your blog looks fantastic. Love your header, it's a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mel. That photo is really pretty. Welcome to blogging my friend.... We'll know all there is to know about you now.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel
    *waving madly* have fun sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW the header looks great,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girls for your support....*waving* madly back

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! You did it!! I love that pic Mel! You sure do live in paradise!

    ReplyDelete